Gail Cook – Head Trainer
Gail has a human resources and training background working with large multinationals and corporate clients.
After taking time out to have a family Gail has been working in the fire industry for a local fire company.
It was during this time Gail saw a need for quality and cost effective fire training for workplaces.
• Small businesses need a flexible service delivery.
• Employers were not aware of their responsibilities under current legislation (NSW WH&S 2011 & AS3745 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities).
• Employers thought training expensive and difficult to arrange.
• The large training providers in the market were focusing and charging for the top end only.
• Small businesses have individual needs which need to be incorporated in training delivery.
• Practical training takes away the fear of using an extinguisher and fire blanket.
• Fire Services Companies are great at servicing extinguishers, alarm panels and hydrants etc but are not always set up or have the desire to provide fire training which meets the mandated learning outcomes.
Gail has tertiary qualifications in Human Resources and Training and Assessment. As an experienced trainer Gail will provide an engaging and informative course which meets the mandatory requirements of WH&S 2011.