Fire Safety training package consists of a theory and practical component.
- Set up 30 min
- Theory presentation 1hr
- Classroom style presentation with PowerPoint and guidance manual.
- Prop display of common items not everyone is familiar with ie different types of extinguishers, signage, fire blanket, maintenance tags and anti-tamper seals.
- Practical live fire training 1hr (weather permiting)
- Using the latest gas operated live fire caddy, allows for a realistic, safe hands on demonstration in using an extinguisher and fire blanket.
- Written test. 15min.
- Certificate of attendance issued.
Training Aims And Outcomes
- To provide a safer working environment.
- To promote fire safety awareness
- Recognise common causes of fires in the workplace
- Understand the Science of Fire (how fire starts)
- Assist with workplace fire prevention
At the conclusion of this unit, successful participants will:
- Be aware of fire safety issues in this workplace
- Be able to instigate corrective actions on fire safety issues.
- Be able to extinguish small fires using first aid firefighting equipment available for use.
10 people, Fire Safety Training – $640 plus GST. If quote required, please contact us